The high backhand shot in pickleball is often considered one of the most difficult shots because it requires a combination of skill, technique, and timing to execute properly. Learn how...
Pickleball camps are a great way to get in-person coaching and training to improve your pickleball skills.
Why Are EngagePickleball Camps the Best?
- Value: EngagePickleball camps give you the best value for your money, as compared to other pickleball camps. You will leave the EngagePickleball camp as a better player than before you came, as EngagePickleball camps have a focus on pickleball strategy, as well as the drills and mechanics to continue your growth as a pickleball player. EngagePickleball is the only 3-day pickleball camp provider that offers 16 total hours, plus a FREE EngagePickleball paddle. In addition, EngagePickleball has the best refund or cancellation policy in the industry.
- Top Instructors: EngagePickleball instructors are top pro level pickleball players. However, just because a player may be a top pro level player does not mean that he or she can teach. As a result, EngagePickleball has gone to great lengths to make sure all EngagePickleball instructors go through a vigorous training session to learn how to teach pickleball.
- Experience: All of the EngagePickleball instructors are professional instructors. They have vast experience teaching pickleball and other sports, and they draw on their athletic backgrounds, which include tennis, badminton, racquetball, table tennis, and other non-racquet or non-paddle sports.
- Certification: All of the EngagePickleball instructors are certified. In fact, head EngagePickleball teaching pro, Robert Elliott, is so widely recognized for his teaching and coaching experience that he is even responsible for creating the global training certification program for the International Federation of Pickleball (the world governing body for the sport of pickleball).
- Personality: Pickleball should be fun. Learning pickleball should also be fun. EngagePickleball instructors have engaging, outgoing, and dynamic personalities that exemplify the fun of the sport of pickleball.
- Energy: EngagePickleball instructors teach because they want to, not because they have to. They love the sport of pickleball and they love teaching it to people like you! They are driven by your success on the pickleball court. As a result, EngagePickleball instructors have as much energy and enthusiasm during the 18th hour on the 3rd day as they do during the 1st hour of the 1st day.
Where Are EngagePickleball Camps Held?
EngagePickleball camps are held around the United States, as well as around the world. To learn when an EngagePickleball camp is coming near you, check out EngagePickleball's camp schedule now.
Are you looking for an EngagePickleball camp to come to you? EngagePickleball can schedule a pickleball camp just for you, as well as customize the camp to your specific level and needs. To schedule your own EngagePickleball camp, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Improve Your Pickleball Skills at Home with Online Pickleball Lessons
Another way to improve your pickleball skills is with Pickler’s online video lesson collection called My Pro Pickleball Coach. My Pro Pickleball Coach is a fraction of the price of one clinic or even one lesson, and features over 140 video lessons (over 7 hours of instruction!), as well as a corresponding e-book. These online video lessons are available on demand 24/7 and breakdown every aspect of the sport of pickleball, including pickleball drills, strategy, and advanced concepts, so you will play your best pickleball.
CHECK OUT THE LINKS BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION ON PICKLEBALL...
Pickleball has a recycling challenge. With an estimated five million Americans picking up the sport, and that number growing every year, there’s an accelerating demand for pickleballs themselves. The outdoor...
We here at Murmurs from the Losers’ Bracket are getting weary over all the stories that find new ways to gush over pickleball. We all know that pickleball is the most...