Are you struggling to find your new daily routine without your daily dose of recreational pickleball? Here are a few quick tips to help maintain healthy habits in the current stay-at-home environment:
- Keep a Sleep Routine - Keep a routine for waking up and going to bed at certain reasonable times. This will help keep your mind and body in shape for the day that the pickleball courts open up again.
- Change Your Clothes - Get out of bed and change your clothes to signal the start of the day. Your outfit change could even be changing into your favorite Pickler pickleball shirt!
- Stay Positive - Find something to smile about or be grateful for - for instance, your pickleball friends!
- Engage with Others - Schedule video conferences or calls with your family, friends and colleagues. Have you checked in with your favorite pickleball partner lately? If not, you should because pickleball friends can improve your health!
- Sweat It Out - Get your body moving and break a sweat. Consider even playing a little pickleball in and around your house with the people that you are quarantined with.
- Create a Workspace - Create a clean, organized workspace to help you stay productive. Who knows what you may create?
- Make Healthy Meals - Try meal prepping and cooking healthy meals. Your health is your wealth!
What does your quarantine routine look like? Share with us in the comments below!